Friday, May 18, 2007

Busy in Denver!

Again, I've been delinquent with the blogging - my apologies! I have been safely ensconced in Denver for a little over a week, but incredibly busy with work, unpacking, and catching up with local friends. The new apartment is nice and the dogs have adjusted quite well. It's also been great to be back at the University Hospital! They have such a friendly, welcoming staff and many people have gone out of their way to tell me "we're glad you're back!"

I am still planning the Colorado Colfax Half Marathon this Sunday and will post a full report from that race. I've had to slow down quite a bit to account for the altitude so don't expect any personal records :)

2 comments:

Travis said...

just go out and give it hell!! you'll do great!

JCR said...

Can't wait to read about the race! I hope the altitude didn't bother you too much.