Monday, December 04, 2006

The Best Dog Bed EVER!!

Most of you know that I have two dogs, and if you've ever visited me they've likely jumped on you, licked you and tried to crawl in bed with you. Tosca (my Jack Russell terrier) is the worst about invading your personal space. She feels that it is her right to sleep in the people bed and she also prefers to burrow under the covers and curl up right in the crook of my knees. The only problem with this is that I occasionally like to change position ... you know roll over, move my legs etc ... and Tosca takes this as a personal attack on her slumber. When I roll over and am forced to move her, I'm rewarded with a menacing growl from beneath the covers. But I have FINALLY found the solution!! The burrow bed!!














I found this online at Fun Stuff For Dogs and ordered it after reading the testimonials from people - one specifically mentioning how it got her Jack out of the bed. Tosca immediately climbed into it and has been happily sleeping since :) This is the best money I've EVER spent!!

No comments: