Friday, June 22, 2007

Yes, I haven't blogged!!

The cries from the reading audience have become a roar, yes I know that I need to update my blog! I just haven't been in a writing mood the past month which is stupid because A LOT has happened. I'm flying to Little Rock later this morning (meeting up with boyfriend for a trip to my granny's 85th birthday party in Branson with a quick stopover at his parent's home in Fayetteville) and I'm hoping to get some text written on the flight.

Items to look forward to ....Jenn goes to Disney World, Jenn starts marathon training, Jenn's boyfriend visits her in Denver, adventures in babysitting and of course a report from the whirlwind weekend of family meetings.

Hang in there, I'll get to it!

2 comments:

JCR said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to read all the new stuff. Have a GREAT trip!

Anonymous said...

i am ready to hit the town when you get back!!