Thursday, January 18, 2007

Next stop: Little Rock, Arkansas

I finally have a new assignment confirmed - Arkansas Children's in Little Rock, Arkansas! I don't currently have a license there, but the packet is already sent out so I'm hoping to have it all in place by my February 4th start date. My other option was Georgetown University but they couldn't start me until 2/14 and I don't want to be out of work that long, not to mention drive across the country yet again. So I can breathe a sigh of relief at having a job.

What do I know about Arkansas?? Absolutely nothing. Apparently its motto is the "Natural State" and I have no clue what that means. My recruiter swears that I'll find Little Rock interesting so I'm banking on that. I'm most excited about the fact that it's the home of the Bill Clinton Presidential Library! I'll definitely have to make a visit once I get there :)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Wow its great that you finally will be in Arkansas! After you make a visit to the Clinton library, plz let me know about the inside. I like to know about the places where I have not been n since I am a bookworm so will definately make a trip there someday.