Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Spectacular Spectacles


Yeah, I know I'm kindof pushing it on that title. "Hey I got new glasses" seemed boring so sue me!

Anyway, today I went to Ye Local Lenscrafters to replace the specs that Oakley chewed up about a year ago. To be fair to him, he didn't completely chew them - just ate the plastic off one ear piece rendering them a bit uncomfortable and slightly crooked. Since then, I've gotten by with my older "spare" pair - yes the lenses are four years old and scratched but it's not like I need perfect eye sight when I'm working with critically ill tiny babies.

So whatdya think??

1 comment:

Travis said...

I'm due for some new specs too. Augie chewed up the arms not long aster we got him, so I've been hanging on to mine for too long.

I'm as ready as I can be for this weekend. I did not get in as many long runs as I would have liked. I did a 20 last weekend, everything else has come from cross training. I'll finish, maybe just not that fast. Anyway, that's not why I am doing it. It's the start to the Endurance 50 and it will be a good jump start to my ultra training.