Friday, March 03, 2006

Back in the game

Had a great workout yesterday! Did my 3 mile run/walk combination and was excited about completing my half-mile intervals for a total of 1.5 miles of running. I've come so far from barely being able to jog 60 seconds before feeling like puking that it makes the distance I have yet to cover seem completely possible! One more workout of week 4 of my couch to 5K program, then it's on to week 5 on Monday. After running, I did 30 minutes of a hill program on the bike at the rec center, kept my heart rate up and worked those legs. I worked up a good sweat and felt GREAT! I just need to hold on to that feeling and let it propel me through those lack of motivation days.

I meet with my trainer for a core workout this afternoon then to the hospital for a night shift. Next week is definitely going to be a great week, I already feel it!!

No comments: