Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to the drawing board

Now I remember that I had a reason for not getting into my personal life on my blog ... I mean work, travel and training are fair game, but I always avoided talking in detail about my friends and relationships. So now that I put it out there, I get questions in emails like "how's B#1?" and "what happened to B#1?" Which are all valid questions given that I posted so effusively about my online match that appeared to be made in heaven.

Umm... yeah ... that didn't work out.

After a month of dating we went our separate ways, or to be more specific he just wasn't that into me. Of course this is my assumption because after having a great evening out together on what would have been our one month anniversary (which he was the one to point out) - he just NEVER CALLED ME AGAIN! If I were a different type of person I'd abuse him all over the internet, but it's just not who I am. Besides, I can abuse him all I want to my friends and there's no written record.

I can't lie - I'm hurt and angry ... probably more hurt at the moment... but I've gotta try to find the silver lining. So let's pretend to be positive! I'll say that it was fun and I got some great evenings out of it that I wouldn't have had otherwise in Little Rock. There was our final date which consisted of an excellent play at the Arkansas Repertory Theater, a fun charity event/egg themed art auction, and who can forget the evening of sushi, burlesque and hip hop?? I just wish that it would have ended differently - I mean seriously, use a Post-it to break up with me if you want.

Now it's back to the drawing board .....

No comments: