Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's getting hot in here, (so hot) so take off all your clothes ......

What was I thinking?!?!?!?

I thought it was hot in Denver, I mean it's been in the high 90s as of late and pretty uncomfortable in the heat of the day. I thought I was prepared for my re-integration into midwest/southern summer weather ... ummm yeah, I was SOOO not prepared! As we drove across Kansas and made our first pit stop in Colby, I felt what was to come and thought "yeah, this ain't so bad." By the time we made it to Columbia, MO, it was flat out miserable. The kindof heat where you are already sticky just by walking from the car to the air conditioned building.

Now today I am happily ensconced in our Little Rock love nest (seriously, I am happily here with BJ) BUT it's going to be over 100 in the foreseeable future, with a heat advisory and relative humidity that makes the heat index up to "Holy crap it's HOT!!!!!"

Guess I'll be praying for Fall in Little Rock ...

No comments: