Monday, February 11, 2008

Still alive

Thank you for all of the well wishers out there in blogland! I am most definitely feeling better, but I'm still not 100% yet. This thing has really kicked my butt and I feel like I'm completely off track with my running and my training. It's been very frustrating because I don't like being sick, and I don't know when I'll really feel like running again given that I still have a nasty, deep chest cough.

Oh well, I guess on the bright side I now found a local doctor so if I'm needing something in the future, I know where to go.

1 comment:

JCR said...

It sucks that you still aren't feeling well, but I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend. I hope this hasn't interfered too much with all the wedding plans. Good thing you have BJ! I'm sure he's a big help and doing his share. :)