Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday's Trip Down Memory Lane

This trip takes us to a time not so long ago .... me and BJ's first date part 2. (There was some controversy as to whether we had one or two dates the first time that we met, I still firmly believe that there were two separate and distinct dates). There is no photographic evidence from our true first date which was a lunch that ended up lasting SIX hours!! Later on that evening, I met up with BJ and two of his friends at Sticky Fingerz to hear an all girl's band that does a lot of 80s covers. There was a photographer there from a local "social" website that took our picture so now for all time we will have a picture of the first day that we met.
This was of course before BJ nearly got us killed by taking me to a gangsta' bar where my presence was most definitely not wanted! But that's another story for another time.

In other news, the home inspection went well so it's full speed ahead to mortgage land!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that we discussed this, and there were definitely 2 distinct dates!

Anonymous said...

Damn we look good!

JCR said...

I remember when you first showed me this picture! Very cute!!