Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday's Trip Down Memory Lane

I can recall the exact moment when I first decided that I needed to lose weight and start to work out, it was after I saw this picture from my 32nd birthday and realized that my jeans hadn't shrunk, my ass had just gotten larger :)
Of course that was September and it took me two months to actually take action, hire a trainer, meet with a dietician and get at it, but this was when I finally realized that what I saw in the mirror was not reality.

Yes, blog readers, I love you so much as to reveal my most unflattering picture. Don't say I never gave you anything.

2 comments:

Travis said...

you've done a great job, you have a lot to be proud of! I was trying to figure out where that pic was taken at, then it hit me.. I used to live there :)

Kevin said...

Well you have done a great job!!