Saturday, December 22, 2007

Evil Genius Christmas

This is completely, utterly bogarted from JJM's blog, but I HAD to share! If only I had the money, I would totally send this to someone (one possible victim who would love the sheer genius is my cousin Travis). You've got to check out this ebay auction, it's the best thing I've seen in a while!

In traditional Jenn fashion, I've waited until the last possible minute to shop. This year my excuse is that we moved right before Thanksgiving and have spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money since moving. I kept wanting to wait until the next paycheck ... then all of a sudden realized there are no more paychecks. This weekend I'm at the in-laws to be in Fayetteville and BJ and I were quite pleased that it was relatively uncrowded at the new outdoor mall in Rogers. We've managed to finish all of our shopping - well WE have but I haven't. I still haven't got BJ anything, but in my defense we're not celebrating until the 28th and I'm thinking my money will go so much farther if I wait until the day after Christmas!

1 comment:

JCR said...

I always wondered why more families don't celebrate after the 25th to take better advantage of the sales! (Not to negate the "reason for the season" of course; this is just from a money-saving standpoint!)