Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just a happy girl

It was foggy and overcast most of the day, it's two weeks to Christmas and so warm that I'm wearing a t-shirt and flip flops, our icicle lights just can't manage to make their way onto our rooftop, I haven't bought one present yet, and BJ killed a ginormous brown recluse spider in our garage yesterday and now I'm fearing an invasion.

Despite all this, as I as lounging on the couch early this evening next to my love, I realized that I'm more happy and content than I've ever been ... and quite simply - life is good.

(Here's a favorite pic I don't think I've ever posted)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a fresh grad from nursing schools and willing to work in Denver, or do you have already nurse experiences and looking for nursing jobs in Denver? Then, don't waste your time read more details about Nursing Jobs Denver