Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Coffee Hound

BJ with the ever discriminating nose said, "what's that smell?" when we got home, "it's almost like burnt espresso." Much to our dismay we found the remnants of a bag of coffee in Cleo's crate. He was dismayed because what if she gets sick or caffeine poisoned ... me because it was the last of my favorite Jamaica Me Crazy coffee from the Rendezvous Coffee Shop in Columbia, MO.
And no, I'm not a callous dog mom, I just know that there wasn't that much left and she weighs too much to have gotten a large enough dose to poison her.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I would hate to loose my last bit of coffee. That SUCKS!!!!! I ran of out of cream on Saturday. I was so sad. :)

Anonymous said...

Bad evil naught Zoot!

Kevin said...

I loved the name of the coffee so much I bought two pounds of it. I hope to have it by Friday. LOL

http://www.jamaicanmecrazycoffee.com/consumers.htm