Saturday, September 08, 2007

What am I????

Another blog I read had this quiz on it, when I said to BJ, I'm a chimera he replied, "ah, but of course." My quick response was "you don't even know what a chimera is!" Then I quickly remember the SIX bookshelves of science fiction fantasy books in the office, the three packed boxes of the same genre ready to go to the second hand bookstore and the closet full of Warhammer gaming equipment ... then I said "never mind."

You Are a Chimera

You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.
Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.
You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.
You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Jenn--

What is with you women? Always doubting that we men know something. LOL