Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I LOVE my bridal shop!!

Here's a dress ...


and here's a dress.....


Can you pick the bridesmaids dress that retails for $300 and the bridal dress that retails for $956??

Yeah, me neither!

The only difference that I can tell between the two is that the bridesmaids dress (which I bought) is made of "duchesse satin" while the bridal is "silk satin" which I assume is a finer fabric. Obviously, I could care less about having the cheaper fabric and I have to say that I LOVE my bridal shop for showing me this dress and pointing out what a good deal it was!! There's nothing I love more than a great bargain and I didn't realize how much until I was doing some research today!!!

p.s. BJ has already seen the ad for the dress, I was pretty confident that I could show him the advertisement of the girl perched on the couch with her ass in the air and not remotely give him a clue as to how it will look on me. Somehow I doubt that this pose will end up in my wedding scrapbook.

1 comment:

JCR said...

You're going to have to take a picture in this same pose, now, just because you said you wouldn't!

Hooray for you for getting such a great deal, too.