Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I came to Little Rock and all I got was ..... a boyfriend??

B#1 informed me last night that he might have referred to me as his "girlfriend" - which can be fighting words for an independent gal like myself. After careful consideration, I gave the go ahead for girlfriend status, I mean won't that mean better gifts for holidays and Christmas?? Not that I'm shallow or anything (did I mention how much I like jewelry?) So let's sum up what has occurred in my brief time in Arkansas:

1. I found a cute boy :)
2. I decided fried okra is OK, but I am determined not to eat chitlings or pig's feet
3. My preconceived notions about the locals lack of teeth and shoes have been proven wrong
4. I decided to run a marathon
5. I made the first of 60 payments on my new car
6. I became an advisor to the local chapter of my sorority,
and most importantly
7. After being out of work for a month I FINALLY got a paycheck!!

How do you like them apples??

1 comment:

ObfusK8 said...

Fried Okra is simply incredible. But I'm totally with you on the other two. There are some parts of the animal that just aren't meant to be eaten!